The Sleek Looking Sole Bicycle

My daughter turned 16 last week. This is the daughter who never asks for anything, so I really wanted to give her a nice present that she will use. She did mentio that her bike from her elementary school years is getting too small for her, but she doesn't need anything fancy or with lots of gears. She just want to bike around the neighhborhood with dad sometimes.
I found a no gear Sole Bicycle that was on sale for President's day for $279. This is a California company and their bikes looked really hip. I needed the bike to be delivered the next day before my daughter's birthday but they couldn't do it that fast. However, their shipping center is in Ontario, CA, and I live in Los Angeles, so they said that I can drive out there to pick it up in time for the birthday.  Ontario is about 45 minutes drive away, so I made a nice trip out there with my dad and picked up the bike. This saved me the delivery fee too.
The bike I chose has a white frame with very sleek looking black tires. It is very basic with only one gear. It came in a box and requires a little assembly. But that was pretty simple. Sole bicycles come in different shades of cool colors and sizes. Check them out here. My daughter could't be happier with her present.

Comments

Popular Posts